Come live an incomparable experience with this 3-day expedition classified as a Distinctive Experience by the Canadian Tourism Commission.
A true adventure that will take you from L’Anse-Saint-Jean to the junction of the Saguenay Fjord and the St. Lawrence River estuary, in the picturesque village of Tadoussac. In partnership with the Parc national du Fjord-du-Saguenay (Parc-Québec-Aventure agreement), you’ll explore this magnificent area conducive to marine mammal watching. The meeting of the fjord and the river is sure to impress you.
- Experience navigating the water’s edge in this ancient glacial valley;
- Explore its exceptional cliffs;
- Watch its marine mammals such as beluga whales, minke whales, seals, seabirds and other birds of prey;
- Enjoy gourmet meals highlighting local products;
- Visit the charming village of Tadoussac;
- A boat ride home;
- From June 26 to September 6, 2021 only;
- Experience a magnificent adventure with this 3-day expedition, en route to the estuary…