We take to hearth your kayaking experience on the Saguenay Fjord !
At Fjord en Kayak, you get your money’s worth... we take such good care of you !
FJORD EN KAYAK OWNERS
With 30 years' experience in the tourist industry, Louis is a qualified trainer and instructor for sea kayaking and a variety of other outdoor activities as well. Your safety is his number-one priority. He also holds a university degree in business administration. CQRHT Officially Certified Guide: Quebec Commission of Human Ressources in Tourism
is the official greeter here at Fjord en Kayak. She’ll make sure your sea kayaking holiday on the Saguenay is truly memorable in every way. She holds a master's degree in political sciences and she is a true nature lover.
- fully qualified in first aid and CPR and hold a level 2 or 3 certification from the Quebec Canoe and Kayak Federation.
- pursue or have completed a college or university degree in adventure tourism
- annual 3 days of in-house training
- new guides follow an extra in-house training up to 40 hours
- multi days guides have all paddled on the fjord at least 350 hours and more than 1 000 hours for those who guide towards Tadoussac on the St-Lawrence river
- ratio per guide is 6 persons for one day and multi-days tours and 8 persons for 3 hours tours and less